Nowadays, it seems as though prices are rising and people’s pay checks can’t seem to keep up with the “rising” trend. I’m writing this post to help people realize that there are other options aside from name brand products, and to list which dollar store products are pretty comparable. So here it is, an ode to one of my favorite stores, “The Dollar Tree.”
In the past, I would stop here and there at the Dollar Tree to pick up a random plastic platter or napkins or Kleenex etc, and I would find myself purchasing useless items that – let’s be honest, I really didn’t need.
Lately though, I’ve noticed how much more the Dollar Tree actually has to offer. I’ve compiled a list of things that I will not pay more than $1.00 for from here on out!! Ya hear me??? No more!!!
These items include:
- their version of Benadryl
- vapor rub
- body wash (my husband even approves!)
- sos pads
- spic and span (cheaper at Walmart tho)
- bathroom cleaner
- toilet cleaner
- Pine glo (I use for my kitchen and bathroom floors)
- foil pans
- wrapping paper
- scrub brushes
- mwtak scrubbies
- birthday or other special occasion cards
- gift bags
- creamy petroleum jelly lotion
- chocolate covered graham crackers
- small solar garden lights
- heinz ketchup
- heinz 57 sauce
- hand soap
- BBQ sauce
- special occasion paper products
I am willing the bet there are more items that I have used and will purchase again in the future. I guess I’m just throwing this question there – why pay more for a name-brand product, when you can pay $1.00 for an item that produces the same results???
Sounds like a no-brainer to me!